Summary: Responsible for performing diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. This is accomplished via the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- At all times, follow operational and safety procedures, policies, and rules for the facility
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment and perform scheduled maintenance repairs during machine/equipment service
- Perform mechanic skills including but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on Facility’s equipment
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment
- Detect faulty operations and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Facility housekeeping as required
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, it has been found that possessing and having the ability to demonstrate appropriate mechanical aptitude is essential. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years previous construction and/or industrial plant experience. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, simple instructions, memos, etc. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather conditions.
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills.
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- Ability to complete integrity and performance well tests
- Ability to lift, pull, carry, push weights and forces up to 50lbs
- Must meet criteria for the use of respiratory protective equipment